Thursday, September 13, 2018

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm a student at South Leicester College, studying Games Design. I'm interested in a career in the games industry because I've always loved video games and appreciate the work going into creating them. I'd love to be a concept artist/character designer/animator/graphic designer in the future and am excited to start my journey to creating my portfolio.

As a child my favourite games were Grabbed by The Ghoulies, Street Fighter,Pokemon and Sims 3.

I'd spend hours designing characters and when Sims 4 released and I discovered I could change the dimensions and shapes of every feature on their faces, I'd experiment for ages. I'd take care over the interior and exterior design of their houses and upload my projects to the online gallery where others would download my content.

My current favourite game is now Overwatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysing Audio Issues In Games

Analysing Audio Issues In Games Although sound in games isn't visible, good sound design is the key to an immersive and successful gam...